2nd June 2016

  1. Tested the software to find the issues that were created after I changed the way ParameterWidget interact with Mainwindow.
  2. Corrected  issues that were created:
    1. unable to update the parameter input widget when we change values likes max/min.
    2. unable to change text description.
  3. Made code little clear.
  4. committed the code
  5. Talked to mentor about what next.
  6. There was  viva in college and some other college stuff. so, less work today.
Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s