Today, I started working on with Kintel’s idea after I merged the code of AST-refactor branch yesterday. so, I wrote a function name addparameter() which takes the text of .scad file as an argument and then traverse the AST finding assignment nodes. After it finds the node then it gets the location of that assignment from that location we locate the comment that will act as a parameter and that will act as a description.
Although this works but the problem that I am facing is that I am unable get the location of assignment. I am getting its value as 0.
I tested rest of the code it was working fine when I gave the location myself .