- Firstly, there was the party thrown by me, Mandeep and Gauravjeet for clearing our GSoC mid-term.
- After returning from the party now was coding time.
- So, I coded to interface the backend written for pagination of parameters with front-end.
- Now, the software looks like this.
- so, you can group paramaters with :
/* group name */
/* group name 2 */
although final syntax will be
/* [group name] */
/* [group name 2] */
- Plus, tested the window build of the openSCAD.
- Window:32 bit:
- And found a problem that needs to be handled manually instead of being handled by qt exception handling.