3th July 2016

Today,

  1. Tried to solve the problem that I found yesterday related to parameters around the experimental -features. but was unable to solve it.Screenshot from 2016-07-03 01:20:09
  2. Then provided UI for pagination of the parameters that provided the feature to collapse the group of parameters.
  3. Plus edited UI to remove space for the description if the description is not provided.Screenshot from 2016-07-03 20:09:19.png
  4. On discussing with the mentor regarding the example to show new features that are included, I found that the OpenSCAD code for customization doesn’t support the negative numbers with UI.
  5. So, I corrected that and added that support.
  6. Plus my mentor told me to write a blog post summarizing the current state of the project which I will be doing tomorrow.
Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s